[IPOL discuss] The Hatchery: an informal index of available code within our community.

Gabriele Facciolo facciolo at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Sat Sep 24 11:45:16 CEST 2011

Hi,
Let us introduce this new collaboration/social coding effort: the
Hatchery<http://tools.ipol.im/wiki/author/code/hatchery/>
.
This is meant to be an informal repository index of code to be shared
among our small community of developers.
The idea is to list code that we have already implemented for performing
some tasks, and that we are willing to share.
Those small utilities that may not be worth an IPOL publication but may be
useful to others.

These are not publications: the list of utilities is maintained by our
community (if you have access to the development server then you're in the
community) so everybody is invited to contribute and multiple items with the
same purpose are encouraged.

http://tools.ipol.im/wiki/author/code/hatchery/

Best,
IPOL technical team.