[IPOL announce] Ask some questions

announcements about the IPOL journal announce at list.ipol.im
Sat Oct 18 05:43:01 CEST 2014

Good morning,my respected author.I have studied your article "Selective contrast adjustment by poisson equation" recently, and I am very interested in it. After a period of study,I have a deeper understanding of the methods the article has proposed,but when I view the source code at" IPOL webpage of this article" that your article provides,I meet some problems.I can not run this code because I do not know the operation platform of the source code, my platform is VC++6.0,but I can not run the source code at my platform.And,as I major in MATLAB more than VC++,so I have some difficulties in understanding the code which is edited by the C language,is there any source code edited by MATLAB language of the article ‍ "Selective contrast adjustment by poisson equation".I am very eager and thankful to your MATLAB source code.‍
Thank you very much for your reading my letter in your free time,I am looking forward to your reply.Thank you very much.