[IPOL discuss] question about run_algo

Juan Cardelino juanc at fing.edu.uy
Thu Dec 9 10:45:45 CET 2010

I found the error. Thanks, it was just a typo in the executable name
(qmn->qmn) hard to see really.

I'm still thinking about using optional libraries (not many) mainly
for extra visualization. Would it be too crazy to have a part of the
demo that could 'safely' fail if that library is not present?
For example, my algorithm optionally outputs a  tree or a region
adjacency graph which is saved as a file on disk. Is really
straightforward and nice to render them as a graph using graphviz. I
thinking about:
run_proc(algo)
if(exists(graphviz))
run_proc(...)