[IPOL discuss] question about libraries

Juan Cardelino juanc at fing.edu.uy
Thu Sep 23 12:16:03 CEST 2010

Fine, that tool server will be nice to have, I think that now that we
know each other personally we need a common place to meet remotely.
And this email should be the starting message on the tools forum :D

In addition, as I've been successfuly converted to the IPOL religion,
I'm thinking about preaching myself when I'm back on my lab, because
we have like 5-6 new students starting now and I think it is the right
time to start showing them things like this. In addition, I will try
to get some of my lab mates to start submitting something to IPOL. For
that, I will need some things that maybe you already have.
The most important would, some slides demonstrating the workflow for
the submission and the creation of a new demo will be nice. Something
like the slides you have shown in the meeting.
I'm more than willing to contribute on the creation of some of these
materials if required. Maybe we can think about a "IPOL preaching kit"
so every one of us can bring that back to our labs.
This could also be useful for the diffusion of IPOL in some local
image processing conferences back in south america that I reguarly
attend to.

Well, I promise this will be my last e-mail.....at least for today.
Thanks.