[IPOL discuss] new demo test: stereovision with graph cuts

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Sep 30 03:57:50 CEST 2010

A new demo is being tested:

«Computing Visual Correspondence with Occlusions using Graph Cuts»
-> http://demotest.ipol.im/~nil/ltp_stereovision_with_graph_cuts/
-> user demotest pass demotest

Your feedback on this test is welcome. As the authors requested that
no upload is allowed, we are currently limited by the available input
images. We should have more soon.

You may also notice that the http://demotest.ipol.im has changed, with
two code bases being tested (jose-Luis' and mine). This reflects the
fat that we are working on different parts by the same time.

I'd like to provide a real-time downloadable version of the test being
tested, but I can't find a clean and safe way to do it on the demotest
server. The solution will probably be to use another machine, just to
store and exchange the source code, with shell accounts and
repositories for everyone. For the while, you can only have the
default daily snapshot, which only contains the released version of
the code (used on http://www.ipol.im/pub/demo/).

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F