[IPOL discuss] SVD for IPOL: which library, and how?

David.Tschumperle at greyc.ensicaen.fr David.Tschumperle at greyc.ensicaen.fr
Fri Apr 1 12:30:39 CEST 2011

Hi.

There is one SVD available freely in the CImg Library (
http://cimg.sourceforge.net).
It is based on the code from the Numerical Recipies. As CImg is a single
header, you don't need
to install binaries or library files to make it working nicely.

David.

David Tschumperlé
CNRS Researcher
GREYC (UMR-CNRS 6072)         E-mail: David.Tschumperle at greyc.ensicaen.fr
6, Bd du Marechal Juin        Tel: +33 (0)2-31-45-29-24
F-14050 CAEN Cedex            Fax: +33 (0)2-31-45-26-98
France                        http://www.greyc.ensicaen.fr/~dtschump