[IPOL discuss] SVD for IPOL: which library, and how?

David.Tschumperle at greyc.ensicaen.fr David.Tschumperle at greyc.ensicaen.fr
Fri Apr 1 13:57:01 CEST 2011

Yes, I see the point, that's why I said 'based on', and not 'copied from'..
:)
The code in CImg has been inspired from the NR, but is not a duplicate of
the original code.

David.

2011/4/1 Nicolas Limare <nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr>

> > The starting point of this discussion (not on this list) was precisely
> the
> > fact that we cannot include the numerical recipes code, which we used up
> > now.
>
> The Numerical Recipes license says "We never give permission for
> Numerical Recipes source code to be posted on any public server, or
> distributed with any freeware or shareware package."
>
> -> http://www.nr.com/licenses/redistribute.html
>
> --
> Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan
> http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/
> IPOL - image processing on line
> http://www.ipol.im/

David Tschumperlé
CNRS Researcher
GREYC (UMR-CNRS 6072)         E-mail: David.Tschumperle at greyc.ensicaen.fr
6, Bd du Marechal Juin        Tel: +33 (0)2-31-45-29-24
F-14050 CAEN Cedex            Fax: +33 (0)2-31-45-26-98
France                        http://www.greyc.ensicaen.fr/~dtschump