[IPOL discuss] workshops on the demo server

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Apr 29 06:27:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I want to build "demo workshops" that look the same as those on the
> ipol webpage, but are stored on the demo server.  They must have the
> same layout, and the same "demonstration", "algorithm", "archive"
> buttons, etc.
>
> Shall I copy the html files by hand, or they are generated from some
> raw data?

The html files are generated with ikiwiki, our wiki CMS for IPOL, with
custom templates and style sheets. The source is a markdown file,
converted into HTML and inserted into a template, with the style
defined by CSS. I can send you the template and CSS files, and you
can generate the html files locally with ikiwiki on your machine and
publish the result on http://dev.ipol.im/~coco/foo/.

You could also use ikiwiki directly on http://dev.ipol.im/~coco/foo/,
but without the cgi and web interface functionnality (editing an
ikiwiki site directly via a rcs is very handy[1]).

Best,

[1] http://ikiwiki.info/rcs/

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/