[IPOL discuss] tech at ipol.im for the technical questions

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Tue Feb 22 11:37:41 CET 2011

Dear IPOL people,

We are trying to move to a collective administration of the IPOL
systems. I'm referring here to the technical administration: servers
and systems management, configurations, troubleshooting, etc., not to
the editorial management.

We are now 3 in the "tech group": Jose-Luis Lisani, Pascal Getreuer
and myself. So, when you have a technical question or remark about
IPOL (something doesn't work, or doesn't work as expected, or a wiki
page must be (un)locked, etc.), please send your mails to
tech at ipol.im. This will maximize your chances of a quick answer.

Even if you are talking about a technical problem with one of us, it
is better to write to tech at ipol.im to keep the others informed.

In short:
* questions about the edition process of a specific algorithm are
  dealt with the authors, editors and referees for this article, plus
  the IPOL editor in chief
* techical requests and alerts go to tech at ipol.im
* everything else goes to this list discuss at list.ipol.im

I hope we can gradually switch from a people-driven project to a
community-driven one.

Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/