[IPOL discuss] upload and delete file

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Jul 28 03:12:20 CEST 2011

Julien,

> Édouard and I have currently some issues when uploading pictures when
> using the 'Attachments' link for our workshop
> 'or_speeded_up_robust_features'.
> Sometimes we have "500 Internal Error",

Ah, I have to search for more internal details. Next time you have
such an error, please tell me the date and time the error occured,
send me the file you wanted to upload, and tell me where you wanted to
upload it.

> and it is not possible to overwrite a pre-existing file.

It should be possible. To investigate the issue, please tell us
which file you want to overwrite.

> Moreover it doesn't seem possible to delete a file.

This is not possible with the ikiwiki web interface. Just send a mail
on tech at ipol.net with the list of files you want to delete, we will do
it.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/