[IPOL discuss] running the demo server behind a reverse proxy

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Mar 16 08:08:00 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 03:08:21AM -0300, Juan Cardelino wrote:
> It is all cristal clear now. Thanks Nicolas! And sorry to bother you
> in these times, I didn't connect both things.

No problem, it's good to think about things without "quake" or
"nuclear" keywords.

I may not be very responsive, but please don't refrain from asking
questions, the situation is not as critical as uninformed western
media describe it. Except for the areas directly impacted, ie 300Km or
north-east coasts and a circle of 50Km around the power plants.

Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/