[IPOL discuss] [Fwd: IPOL & MathJax]

Pascal Monasse monasse at imagine.enpc.fr
Tue Mar 22 09:32:56 CET 2011

Hi all,
I do not think we really have a problem with math formulas, just limitations:
they do not look nice when scaled and are inadequate for inline equations.
Sure, mathjax looks nice, but it depends on javascript support in the browser.
Up to now we have resisted to javascript dependency with reasonable success,
which is a very good thing in my opinion. Mathjax advantages do not seem
sufficient to justify changing that.
Best,
Pascal