[IPOL discuss] [Fwd: IPOL & MathJax]

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Mar 23 07:44:37 CET 2011

All these solutions for better math formulas typesetting and rendering
face the same problem: they are not handled by our current content
management system, ikiwiki.

If we want anything better that the current solution, it has to be
implemented as an ikiwiki plugin or integrated in another content
management system to be used instead of the current one.

A recent thread on this list about web development was concluded[1] by
saying that this task should be externalized. So, like any other web
functionnality, I think we will probably not see improvements until an
external contractor is selected and assumes the administration and
developments of our system.

[1]http://tools.ipol.im/mailman/archive/discuss/2011-March/000095.html

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/