[IPOL discuss] cross-links algo/demo/archive

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Sep 16 07:24:18 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I added the cross-links in the demo templates, and modified the style
of the cross-links in the algorithm pages. Now we have 3 tabs to switch
to the algorithm, demonstration or archive. I think the "tab" models
with a common title header clearly shows these are 3 aspects of the
same work.

A few notes:
* The links will automatically be enabled for all the demos.
  You need the latest common demo code, from
  http://dev.ipol.im/git/?p=nil/ipol_demo.git
* The algorithm link is http://www.ipol.im/pub/algo/<DEMO ID>/, where
  <DEMO ID> is the name of the app folder. Thus, you must use the
  correct filder name to have a correct link, and the link will be
  broken when no algorithm is available.
* It is visually important to use the same title for the algorithm
  description and the demo. I corrected the demos already on the demo
  server.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/