[IPOL discuss] The Hatchery: an informal index of available code within our community.

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 07:20:22 CEST 2011

Hello all,
          I've added to the hatchery a small set of classes to handle
command line arguments and configuration files in a very simple and
flexible way.
You can use it like this: ./demo -config=myconf.cfg and in the
myconf.cfg file you will find "name=value" pairs. For instance
input_image=lena.png
Conversely, you could run it like this ./demo -input_image=lena.png
without the configuration file.
Maybe this is useful for someone, if it is, let me know and I could
improve the documentation a little bit.
Best regards,
                  Juan