[IPOL discuss] Clapack and cblas libraries interfacing

Pierre Moulon pmoulon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:40:26 CEST 2012

Thanks for sharing your experiments

at the risk of repeating myself:

I do not understand why Eigen could not be considered as a good math
library for Ipol.

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
With such a library : High Level matrix or some Blas function could be used.
Using High Level code made the code easier to read, to review and so better
for a Research code.

And unfortunately GSL is not officially supported by windows.

--
Regards/Cordialement,
Pierre M