[IPOL discuss] Fwd: Publish your open source computational research

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Nov 29 11:20:38 CET 2012

Hi,

Some of our image processing work is used in biology and medecine, so
this SCFBM journal may be a good venue to publish you code, with or
without a publication in IPOL too (both journals have different goals
and contents).

BiomedCentral is a major publishing house in OpenAccess research
litterature, so this journal should not be classified with all the
spam we receive inviting us to publish open access chapter and article
in obscure and mediocre venues, just to enrich the editor. This one is
serious.

----- Forwarded message from "Leif E. Peterson" <info at biomedcentral.com> -----