[IPOL discuss] [IPOL] fuchsia->purple transition -> DONE

Miguel Colom colom at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Sun Oct 14 12:48:03 CEST 2012

Thanks a lot for the transfer. The new server as indeed much more
powerful that Fuchsia!

I've tried to run my demos, but it seems that the package gnuplot-nox
used to plot some graphics is not available yet.

/home/colom/ipol/demo/app/ponomarenko/scripts/writeNoiseCurve.sh: 13:
/usr/bin/gnuplot-nox: not found

Could you please install it?

Thanks,
Miguel