[IPOL discuss] Adding demo/source code

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Oct 17 10:48:36 CEST 2012

> I sent an article to be accepted and published on IPOL following the
> new OJS system. I filled out the form with the title, the preliminar
> PDF, abstract, etc. and I was assigned an editor.
>
> Now my editor tells me that I should put the URL of the demo and
> also put the source code so the reviews can evaluate them.
>
> I haven't been able to find the way to add this information. Do you
> know the correct way to do it?

You can add your source code as a supplementary material. On the
"SUMMARY" page for your submission, section "Submission", there is a
link "ADD A SUPPLEMENTARY FILE".

By the way, it is for me tho opportinity to add that you should NOT
upload futire revisions of your PDF (answering revierer requests) as
supplementary material. Instead, from the "REVIEW" page, section
"Editor Decision", there is a form to "Upload Author Version".

You can add the link to your demo in the abstract; it will be removed
upon publication.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan         http://limare.perso.math.cnrs.fr/