[IPOL discuss] PDF viewer for IPOL articles and preprints

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Feb 7 00:12:19 CET 2013

Just for your information, I did tests with the most problematic
browser: Internet Explorer. The PDF viewer work fine with IE 8 on
Windows XP and IE9 on Windows Vista. There may be some issued with
older versions (IE6 and 7 are known for having many bugs), but they
counted for 2.5% of the visits in 2012, and it's down to 1.5% last
month.

So if we can solve the issues raised by Jose-Luis, it seems that we
can user this preview option in IPOL.