[IPOL discuss] [IPOL announce] new article: Combined First and Second Order Total Variation Inpainting using Split Bregman

announcements about the IPOL journal announce at list.ipol.im
Fri Jul 12 16:45:34 CEST 2013

A new article is available in IPOL: http://www.ipol.im/pub/art/2013/40/

Combined First and Second Order Total Variation Inpainting using Split
Bregman
by Konstantinos Papafitsoros, Carola Bibiane Schoenlieb and Bati Sengul
Image Processing On Line, vol. 2013, pp. 112–136.
http://dx.doi.org/10.5201/ipol.2013.40

Abstract
In this article we discuss the implementation of the combined first and
second order total variation inpainting that was introduced by
Papafitsoros and Schdönlieb. We describe the algorithm we use (split
Bregman) in detail, and we give some examples that indicate the
difference between pure first and pure second order total variation
inpainting.