[IPOL discuss] publishing the LaTeX source of IPOL articles?

Daniel Kondermann daniel.kondermann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 27 10:38:49 CET 2013

I think the basic idea is very nice, but plagiarism will be difficult to control.

What about adding a "Request Latex-Sources"-Link with a text-box "Reason" (or so) and authors can decide for each occasion?
I don't think there will be many requests and if so, the policy can be changed later appropriately.
Spam can be a problem here, so a re-captcha might be necessary (easy to add and can also be added later).

Best,
Daniel