[IPOL discuss] Improvement suggestion for the publication homepage

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Fri May 24 05:44:34 CEST 2013

> I do not get it: if we already have  a "supplementary non-reviewed
> material" section, this is where it belongs, unless we want something more
> explicit, like "Useful links".

Until now this section was only used for files.

OK, let's add short texts/links provided by the authors too. I added a
section about "Non-Reviewed Supplementary Materials" in the Author
Manual:

8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------8<----------

Non-Reviewed Supplementary Materials
====================================

With the agreement of the editor, additional supplementary materials can
be published with the article without being reviewed: alternative
versions of the software with more dependencies, compiled versions,
wrappers for other programming environments (Matlab, Python, …), support
code used in the demo, etc. These materials must be uploaded as
“Supplementary File” in OJS.

Authors can also send to the editor some information to insert in this
section, like a link to future versions of the software, to a forum or a
bug-tracker, etc.

-> https://tools.ipol.im/wiki/ref/author_manual/#non-reviewed-supplementary-materials

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan         http://limare.perso.math.cnrs.fr/