[IPOL discuss] Pb with doubly gzipped file in the demo

Julie Digne julie.digne at liris.cnrs.fr
Fri Apr 18 10:38:50 CEST 2014

I can not test the double gzipping, the demo won't start with the new
empty_app:

*<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>*: 'app' object has no attribute
'xlink_algo'
args = ("'app' object has no attribute 'xlink_algo'",)
message = "'app' object has no attribute 'xlink_algo'"

On 04/18/2014 10:09 AM, Nicolas Limare wrote:
>> I rechanged back to gzip and I still have the problem.>
>> You can download both zip and gzip versions of an experiment at the
>> following url:
>> http://dev.ipol.im/~julie/ipol_demo/bpa/result?key=EF8238C420E1B31940664E49FD846050
> OK thanks for this link. Let's try something else. In your demo code,
> can you replace the /lib/empty_app.py by the one attached to this
> mail, and restart the demo? Is the double compression still there?

Julie Digne
Chargée de Recherche - CNRS
LIRIS-Géomod, Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
Bâtiment Nautibus
8, Bd Niels Bohr
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex
Tel : (+33) (0)4 72 43 14 34