[IPOL discuss] [IPOL tech] two questions about demos

rafael grompone von gioi grompone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:00:37 CET 2014

Miguel,

Thank you for your answer.

I was not considering that the demo system would guess or
know whether all the input images must be the same size
or not. That is why is wrote "a way of indicating" to the demos
system that images should be the same size. In the same way
one can indicate to the demo system that the images must be
gray-level, we could ask it for images of the same size. This
case is not that strange, and as for gray-level, having a
common solution is better that handling it in each demo.

rafael