[IPOL discuss] Submission of video deinterlacing paper on IPOL

swapnil dabhade swapnild at ieee.org
Tue Mar 6 08:39:40 CET 2018

Hi,

I am Swapnil Dabhade, an Independent researcher and currently working at
Amagi Media Labs, Bangalore.

I am interested to submit my current implementation of video deinterlacing
algorithm on IPOL. Output video quality my implementation is better than
IPP (Integrated Performance Primitives) implementation.

To run my code on IPOL software following are requirement,
- Requires gcc or equivalent compiler.
- Requires IPP libraries
- Input is interlaced video and output is progressive video.

Please let me know that is it possible to submit and execute my code with
above requirements on IOPL server? So that I can proceed to write
manuscript and submit with source code to IOPL.

Thanks
Swapnil Dabhade