[IPOL discuss] run your demos on the dev server

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Apr 14 11:26:56 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:23:58AM +0200, José Luis Lisani wrote:

> It's done, I modifyed my demo.conf at fuchsia.
> But there is stil a problem:
> I see a list of my demos when connecting to
> http://dev.ipol.im/~lisani/ipol_demo/
> but when I click on any of the links I get the message '404 not
> found'

It was my fault, a configuration error impacting all the demos on
dev.ipol.im. Fixed now.

Can I close and destroy your other demos on demotest?

> (By the way, the scripts start.sh and stop.sh are not in my
> ~/demo/utils folder, but there is a ~/demo.sh with
> start|stop|restart|status options. Do I need to update these files or
> it is OK?)

They are in the public git repository, you can copy from there:
http://dev.ipol.im/git/?p=nil/ipol_demo.git;a=tree;f=utils

You don't have it in your current code because I still have to
reorganize our previous coding habits (2 coders) into something more
collective. I'm working on it.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/