[IPOL discuss] run your demos on the dev server

José Luis Lisani joseluis.lisani at uib.es
Thu Apr 14 10:23:58 CEST 2011

Nicolas,
> Jose-Luis, Pascal M: the demo update method changed; please setup your
> demos using this new method, and I will close your demotest
> instances. Use these port numbers: Jose-Luis: 8085, Pascal: 8086
It's done, I modifyed my demo.conf at fuchsia.
But there is stil a problem:
I see a list of my demos when connecting to
http://dev.ipol.im/~lisani/ipol_demo/
<http://dev.ipol.im/%7Elisani/ipol_demo/>

but when I click on any of the links I get the message '404 not found'

I tried to stop, build and start again the demo server, but I get the
same message.
Any ideas?

(By the way, the scripts start.sh and stop.sh are not in my ~/demo/utils
folder, but there
is a ~/demo.sh with start|stop|restart|status options. Do I need to
update these files or
it is OK?)

Thank you,
José Luis