[IPOL discuss] BM3D ready in dev. server

rafael grompone von gioi grompone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:59:48 CEST 2011

Hello!

I have a question:
If I understand the demo, it adds noise to the input image,
and then tries to remove it. Why can't we also ask
the demo to remove just the noise that is already on the image?

And an error:
I tried an image that is 501x720 pixels.
It seems that the result page is designed for a fixed size of
image: The "Measure" information and the "This result is archived..."
text appears behind the image, that seems to big in the Y axis.

Then a suggestion:
I think it would be nice to have at result page
the extracted noise shown as a fourth image.

rafa