[IPOL discuss] Fwd: publishing a new demo (abmh_real_time_morphological_snakes_algorithm)

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:46:10 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juan Cardelino <juan.cardelino at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [IPOL discuss] publishing a new demo
(abmh_real_time_morphological_snakes_algorithm)
To: asalgado at dis.ulpgc.es

>> 4) One silly thing to improve visualization could be to generate an
>> animated gif. You can generate it with the command line tool
>> 'convert' from imagemagick from a set of images, and most browsers
>> will show it without problem. This could be an nice extra
>> visualization.
>
>  I am not sure what you mean. You propose that animated gif contains colored
> curves and shows them from time to time.

No, I say generate an image every 10 iterations for instance. In each
image you will put the current curve overlaid over the original image.
See the example here: http://iie.fing.edu.uy/~juanc/files/ev.gif
It is just a silly suggestion, won't change the world.