[IPOL discuss] Typographic problem

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:18:19 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Nicolas Limare
<nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr> wrote:
>> >MathJax

In this demo, some equations are not rendered:
http://dev.ipol.im/~nil/tmp/ipol/iki_mathjax/ags_algebraic_lens_distortion_estimation/
Is that on purpose? or just an error?

Is there any way to feed ikiwiki with a latex complete latex input?
Lets say: the author provides an initial tex, it is converted to an
ikiwiki page, and the authors can further edit it online if they want.
That would be great from my point of view, we will get the best from both world.
Even if we can embedded everything in the PDF, the web page looks
better online and it is nicely integrated into the look and feel of
the demo and archive system.