[IPOL discuss] Eigen, once again...

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Dec 16 18:05:27 CET 2011

> I will raise the issue on the eigen mailing-list and keep you
> informed.

My message is there, with detailed build logs
-> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.eigen/2561

I was more careful this time, disabled ccache, and did a full "rm *"
instead of make clean. Same results.

I noticed later that the errors with the gcc/icc compilation come
from the compilation of the blas Fortran code shipped with
eigen. Pierre, maybe you have no problem because cmake decided not to
recompile blas, for any reason.

I got the confirmation that eigen3 is in the unstable version of
Debian, which means it should be included in the future stable Debian
releases if no outstanding bug blocks it.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/