[IPOL discuss] Ipol articles

Simon Loic simon1lolo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:35:34 CET 2011

Good point but a priori pdfjs is also html5 compliant. And I think that the
html5 version of FlexPaper is not free of charge. BTW if we want to remove
the FlexPaper logo I guess we can as well pay fees. Apparently the
unlimited licence costs 845 USD, so I guess we can afford it. But as a
start the free version gives a fair feel of the potential of FlexPaper.

For more info on licences, have a look here:
http://flexpaper.devaldi.com/download/

Apparently, FlexPaper propose publisher that uses a combination of flash
and html 5 (I guess as a fallback) so that it can work in more
environments. However I didn't try it, so I am not sure how it actually
works. http://flexpaper.devaldi.com/publisher.jsp

cheers,
--
Loïc