[IPOL discuss] Time out

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Feb 7 14:08:52 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 11:40:44AM +0100, Jean-Michel Morel wrote:
> This makes it, thanks! I suggest that this instruction to authors
> about time out be added in the  IPOL "instructions to authors".

Actually, it is an "instruction to editors", because we acknowledged
that authors will probably not write the demo code themself.

I think the best place for this doc is with the demo code (this info
is only relevant for demo programmers), so I'll start with copying the
documentations when they are written. Let's think about a smart demo
handbook later.

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F