[IPOL discuss] published articles

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Feb 24 16:37:02 CET 2011

Dear all,

Rather than formal referee reports  there is an interaction between
referees and authors ending up in the publication.  The referee reports
I have observed so far are rather informal.

But this interaction could indeed be the starting point of a forum.

There was and is the plan to start a forum on each publication. Actually
that would be the best way to organize information sharing between the
(many) users who downloaded a code and actually relieve the authors of
the burden of answering repeatedly the same question.

Technically speaking who is ready to organize these forums for the first
published papers?
JM