[IPOL discuss] Vector graphics on IPOL: which format to use?

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Jul 4 14:16:18 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 08:43:38AM -0300, Juan Cardelino wrote:
> I know I'm being picky with this...but how many of that visits are
> originated from us or our own labs? Because that could signifincantly
> alter the statistics.

I don't know, and I can't have this information without a lot of
work. But I don't understand how much this alters our understanding of
the statistics. From our labs or not, the majority of IPOL visitors
should have a good experience viewing vector graphics.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/