[IPOL discuss] Vector graphics on IPOL: which format to use?

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:22:59 CEST 2011

If it takes work is not worth it. It was just a comment. However we
are making choices based on this data. Maybe our stats show that some
IE version is a minor platform just because we have an unusual high
percentage of linux users. If we take decisions based on the relative
weight of each browser, it matters. If not, maybe we should not pay
that much attention to the stats and make it work for every browser
that has a significant share.
But again, don't pay that much attention to me, I didn't have my
morning coffee yet :D