[IPOL discuss] Vector graphics on IPOL: which format to use?

Pierre Moulon pmoulon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:00:23 CEST 2011

Why not considering writing on the result page that contain svg client :
 You could view SVG content with Firefox, Opera, or Inkscape (save from the
web client and view svg files on another application).

=> Or an export button on the page that contain SVG  (export results as HTML
+ png) => it saves the html page with raterized svg on the user disk...