[IPOL discuss] Demo tutorial out of date

Juan Cardelino juanc at fing.edu.uy
Wed Mar 9 14:08:02 CET 2011

> Perhaps it'd be a good idea to maintain a minimal demo application that
> evolves with the stable DL versions.

I would like to stress on this idea, I've made two demos myself and
helped two more people to do theirs, and the easiest way was to start
with the base of the saxpb demo code and then modify it to suit our
needs. I found there some outdated pieces of code (like the fixed
number of arguments) that could mislead you.
I would suggest to use this one as the learning example, of course
this will cost some man power, but I think it is worth it.
What do you think?
Best regards,
                   Juan