[IPOL discuss] discuss at IPOL "in real life" next week?

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu May 12 19:53:46 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm in Cachan these days, and it probably is a good opportunity for
a discuss at ipol session IRL (in real life). I'm thinking about spending
a few hours with questions, answers and discussions about IPOL, probably
mostly about the demo system. This is especially intended for people
here in CMLA (Miguel, Rafael, Enric, Gabriele, Julien, Pascal) but
anyone is welcome.

Please fill this poll with your availability before the week-end:
http://www.doodle.com/nyir5umu3xpudfnh

Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/