[IPOL discuss] use of Eigen for PCA/SVD computation in demo blm_color_dimensional_filtering

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon May 23 15:39:05 CEST 2011

> I you are still interested, I've isolated the SVD function of GSL.

Nice clean and minimal code isolation. Two remarks:
* "source" is a bash command, not a sh command. In recent Debian
  distributions (and others), sh is a strict minimal Bourne shell. You
  can replace "source xx" by ". ./xx"
* If I understand correctly, this code uses a builtin blas
  implementation. Is there a possibility to use another implementation
  (CPU-optimized, like Atlas or Intel MKL) already installed on the
  system?

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/