[IPOL discuss] Ipol and Dataset

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Sat May 28 12:41:44 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I think a categorization of the papers cannot be but temporary and will
adapt to the future submissions. The current fully disorganized list
does not seem a good solution.  For some time we can maintain all the
information in the main page by removing the abstracts.  If there is
space the author names will be maintained and when it is no more
possible to keep all titles on the page we will only keep the topics.
Thus it is important that the classification be as comprehensive and
clear as possible. The topics I am proposing  fit the existing workshops
but also the two dozens articles in course of redaction.

Workshops and accepted articles should be mixed, with the mentions
"article" or "workshop" or "data set" to distinguish them.
Please, comment and correct.  I am using the "robust" division between
Image Processing and Computer Vision.

JM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
IMAGE PROCESSING

Image  interpolation and sampling
-Image Interpolation with Contour Stencils
-Image Interpolation with Geometric Contour Stencils
-Linear Methods for Image Interpolation
-Roussos-Maragos Tensor-Driven Diffusion for Image Interpolation

Image demosaicking
-Self-Similarity Driven Demosaicking
-Zhang-Wu LMMSE Image Demosaicking
-Malvar-He-Cutler Linear Image Demosaicking
-Gunturk-Altunbasak-Mersereau Alternating Projections Image Demosaicking

Image denoising
-Non-local Means Denoising
-DCT image denoising: a simple and effective image denoising algorithm
-Rudin-Osher-Fatemi Total Variation Denoising

Camera calibration
-Non-parametric sub-pixel local point spread function estimation
-Algebraic Lens Distortion Model Estimation

Color and contrast
-Image color cube dimensional filtering and visualization
-Simplest Color Balance
-Local Color Correction
-Retinex Poisson Equation: a Model for Color Perception

COMPUTER VISION
3D point set processing
-Farman Institute 3D Point Sets - High Precision 3D Data Sets

Stereo
-Quasi-Euclidean Epipolar Rectification

Image matching and registration
-ASIFT: An Algorithm for Fully Affine Invariant Comparison

Image analysis: features
-LSD: a Line Segment Detector
-Image Curvature Microscope
-A Real Time Morphological Snakes Algorithm
-Finite Difference Schemes for MCM and AMSS

Texture:  analysis and synthesis
-Cartoon+Texture Image Decomposition
-Random phase noise
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo