[IPOL discuss] format of written articles

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:33:24 CET 2011

Dear all,
          We discussed this issue a lot, and we compared many options.
Some of us also made some test with different ways to generate html
pages, and I've (unofficially) heard that you guys decided to use
latex as input format, as long as I remember, there was no official
communication of this on the list (I know, you are all at Cachan). On
the other hand, in our local IPOL project, we have finished the code
and the demo of our first "external" author. And my question is shall
I tell him to learn ikiwiki, or should we try directly with latex?
Any comments?