[IPOL discuss] format of written articles

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Nov 17 22:15:14 CET 2011

Dear all,

Rafael and Loic will submit soon their proposal for a
Latex-pdf format for IPOL articles and the inclusion of the .pdf in the
article page.  The decision will be therefore discussed and decided
among us. But, meanwhile, I think advisable to  warn all authors to keep
or prepare their papers in Latex standard format rather than the current
html format.

Best,
Jean-Michel