[IPOL discuss] A short CMake tutorial

Haldo Spontón haldosponton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:42:27 CEST 2011

Hi Pierre and everyone,

I found this tutorial very useful. Perhaps it would be good to add a brief
summary of CPACK. It is a good tool for keeping binary and sources
packages updated, without much extra cost. If necessary I can provide
some basic information about it.

Regards,

Haldo.-

2011/10/5 Pierre Moulon <pmoulon at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I have finish to complete a basic tutorial about CMake usage.
>
> http://tools.ipol.im/wiki/author/code/using_cmake/
>
> Tutorials files are available at the end of the page.
>
> Additional information :
> libPNG is often use in our demo.
> libPNG is now available with his own CMake and so it's easy to use it in an
> existing project on windows,
>   and configure CMake to use the system one if available on linux.
>
> Cheers,
> Pierre M

Haldo Spontón
(+598) (94) 625 220 // (+598) (99) 869 855