[IPOL discuss] list of ongoing publications

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:44:48 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 4:28 AM, Jean-Michel Morel
<morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr> wrote:
> Here is the list of 26 IPOL projects that have already received an
> identifier. I have only put the contact, not all authors. There may be other
> projects without identifier, and some of these projects may be either
> obsolete or evolving. Some are already included in your list, but many are
> missing. What I suggest is that we have anyway a list of projects that is
> updated every time somebody requests an identifier.

Yes, that was exactly what I was thinking. Do you have any objection
for the list to be in the wiki?
Most of that information comes from the input form, maybe we can think
of an easy way to feed that semi-automatically in the wiki. If not, we
could just do a copy paste. What do you think people?
Best,
       Juan