[IPOL discuss] library presentations

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Feb 8 05:43:25 CET 2012

> Just some other suggestions :

Thanks. I added them to the wiki page. As I do not know at all which
image processing libraries are being developped and used in labs,
please suggest any library worth mentioning and I will try to organize
all that information.

> This is not the first time we think about having a kind of workshop
> dedicated to IP libraries and toolboxes. I really think the topic is
> interesting and broad enough to make such a workshop very interesting. I
> support the idea !

Has such workshop not been organized before? Why not? What was
missing?

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/