[IPOL discuss] library presentations

Daniel Kondermann daniel.kondermann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 6 09:40:39 CET 2012

Hi!

We use CImg and vigra a lot in our project (ads intended):
http://charon-suite.sf.net

We are constantly drifting from vigra to CImg and vice versa and I would
love to get an idea what other libraries off and have in mind.

I would also like to invite myself ;)
charon-suite which is *not* an image processing library but a framework
for image processing algorithm development. Examples are optical flow:
http://charon-suite.sourceforge.net/doc/examples/ar02.html

This seems to be a slightly different topic though and I don't want to
be too much offtopic ;)

Best,
Daniel