[IPOL discuss] Anonymous demos?

rafael grompone von gioi grompone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:40:28 CET 2012

If I put a demo on my user account at the dev server,
it is easy to know it is me. We could create an anonymous
user for this, but someone should verify that it is really
anonymous. I imagine that no program-chair will now
take the trouble or the risk of verifying that it is really
anonymous.

However, IPOL could create and make public
a way of building anonymous demos, and in that
case it may start to be authorised at conferences.

rafael