[IPOL discuss] Anonymous demos?

José Lezama jlezama at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:46:35 CET 2012

There is another side of the story which is that with a website you
could track the visitors and figure out where the reviewers are from.
This is a reason why they usually don't accept websites in
double-blind reviews.

For these cases a solution may be to put a disclaimer saying that the
author has absolutely no access to the site statistics.

Regards,

José